Project Lead in Bergen op Zoom
Solliciteren op Project Lead
Heb je al een Vacaturebank Zuid West Nederland account? Klik dan hier om in te loggen en je gegevens op te halen.
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now!
In Bergen Zoom we are looking for a:
Where are you going to work?
This company has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation they are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented.
The organization stands for continuous improvement and therefore they not only try to improve in products but in their work too.
What are you going to do?
- Lead and coordinate execution of Vertical Start Up work processes & standards;
- Manage production project masterplan with related resource planning;
- Ensure and coordinate the validation of the equipment by creating the qualification protocol and execute it on the line with support of the process team;
- Proactively participate in budgets and forecasts preparation for respective function within the company;
- Review targets with business objectives by financial analysis to support management's decision-making process;
- Define and manage projects master planning inside production in collaboration with external and internal project managers;
- Control project plan by reviewing work process status, deliverables, risk mitigation plan and schedule changes;
- Make sure that the relevant manufacturing departments (Safety, quality, etc.) are properly supporting the initiative scope and the VSU delivery.
Who are you?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Finance or similar education;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position, worked in project management within manufacturing or operations (preferably Chemical or FMCG);
- Experience in roll to roll process is a plus;
- Project Management skills (AGILE – LEAN Six Sigma);
- Knowledge of MS Office systems;
- Continuous improvement mindset;
- Experience with manufacturing consultancy would be an asset;
- Professional knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
We offer you?
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and interact with different levels of experience and expertise within the company. We offer a contract with a competitive salary commensurate with professional experience.