Supply Chain Executive in Bergen op Zoom
- Bergen op Zoom
Are you accurate, open minded and a great problem solver? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? We are looking for a:
Supply Chain Executive
Where are you going to work?
The purpose of the position is to ensure LSP contract management by monitoring performance indicators (KPIs) and initiating corrective actions when/where necessary. You Ensure the efficient communication between Factory/LSP/EU SSC. You Collect and propose logistics improvements in order to increase overall supply chain efficiency and thereby reaching the optimal cost.
What are you going to do?
- Monitor costs efficiently, provide analysis related to resources utilization and propose corrective actions when needed;
- Ensure appropriate performance is delivered, define improvement priorities and action plans to ensure;
- Adherence to quality standards and legal requirements;
- Monitor performance indicators of the logistics providers, propose improvement solutions in case of an unsatisfactory level of achievement;
- Efficiently allocate and monitor incoming requests, either in-plant or to remote resources, by setting priorities in order to meet customers’ deadlines;
- Collect and propose logistics improvements in order to increase overall supply chain efficiency and thereby reaching the optimal cost;
- Identify best business practices in the area of warehouse/logistics in order to optimize costs, quality of services and cycle time of operational activities;
- Identify and highlight best practices through continuous assessment of processes;
- Propose recommendations to direct management;
- Ensure that new or revised policies, procedures and/or processes are communicated to the team members as well as service providers to ensure they have the most up‐to‐date and current info;
- Lead and follow up implementation of improvements initiatives, feasibility studies and cost saving projects with minimum to medium complexity in Supply Chain area;
- Identify and submits ideas and/or solutions for increase of service level and/or overall supply chain efficiency based on his observations and analysis;
- Generate weekly and monthly reports related to LSP activity; provide ad-hoc reports when requested by management team;
- Prepare and monitor the LSP Contracts KPIs, like space occupation, inventory management, transportation, reduce the cycle time of the processes;
- Monitor records in SAP and WMS performed by logistics service provider employees to ensure the accuracy of the data recorded and propose solutions where deviations are observed;
- Ensure that Supply Chain procedures are reviewed in order to comply with PMI standards and practices, as well as local legislation;
- Initiate reports on all accidents and incidents occurring in the warehouse area and report to EHS department and Contract representatives;
- Ensure that all ISO requirements are met;
- Support in controlling Supply Chain budget and provides input during OB, RF and accrual activities;
- Efficiently monitors costs, spendings, provides analyses related to resources utilization and proposes corrective actions when needed, in his area of Supply Chain.
Who are you?
- Minimum degree HBO level;
- 5 years of experience in experience in Logistics/WH management functions;
- Strong communication skills, result oriented, continuous improvement mindset;
- Fluent level of written and spoken English and Dutch (preferred).
We offer you?
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and interact with different levels of experience and expertise within the company. We offer a contract with a competitive salary commensurate with professional experience.
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel? En lijkt werken bij Positon je een mooie stap? Solliciteer dan meteen.